3.3.05

Tid-Bit of Info.

Well, I thought this would interesting to share. I talked to Joe, my brother, and found out that he got promoted at work. He is now the Regional Loss Prevention Man for Hibbett's Sports in the state of Mississippi. I am very proud of him. Also, he is moving to Jackson, MS!! Realizing that he will only be three hours away, I am very exciting about this fact! I'll be able to visit him and hang out. Good stuff.

Anyway, he has to get rid of his Blazer in order to make room for other things he would like. I told him that I wanted it. I do I do!! I want his blazer. So, I'm trying to sell my Lumina. I'm asking 3750.00 or best offer. So if you know anyone that wants a good car that is in good shape (has a lot of miles but mainly those are interstate miles) and needs a home, let me know. I've got to get rid of it before this month is over.

That's the 411 right now. Nothing much else is happening. I do think that I have a crush on someone though. Even if I am a little bit older to have a crush, I still do. More on that at a later date.

3 comments:

dangermama said...

deresa - please send me joe's email - does he check it... or send me his number... I want to tell him something...

good luck with the car

love you

Anonymous said...

HELLO BIGGIE MY REE.
Well, it is me. I have a blog. Just letting you know it's out there because I got in trouble for not telling Mags and Addie.
Love you!!

Dad said...

Um hello? Didn't I used to know you?

Talk to you later.

Your friend,
Bennett