24.3.06

Luck be a Computer Today!


Wow, I'm really getting excited about being able to put something on here. Awesome!

Anyway, things are moving along. Not getting anything done really. I've just been working and hanging out. I really should try to locate a photographer, tent, caterer and florist. I've been putting it off, because I'm a freak stupid woman!

Today I got some pictures printed of Scott that I didn't have. They turned out great! I was completely stoked! Here is one. He's so cute. I could just pinch those cheeks! Okay, sorry I have my moments of pure cheeziness. I can't help it. I haven't had the opportunity to express my......well, whatever you want to call it.....pent up googliness.

I'm ready for ol' Scotty boy to come home and get this thing moving. It gets old waiting. Plus, work is becoming work. Not fun.

I'm getting more comfortable with the people at work though. That's cool. I'm actually getting to talk, laugh and cut-up with some of them. I miss having that. It's good to get it back. I'm still keeping to myself a bit, just to keep it safe. You know. People gossip.

Hrmm.....I guess that's it. I can't really think of anything right now.

No comments: