28.3.06

Peculiar

Today is going pretty well. I've gotten to work on some Ads for school and still have a little fun. Yesterday when I came in to work there was a present on my desk.
This little guy.

It made me laugh. I don't know who left it, but it made me feel good and I appreciate their kindness. Just wish I could return it! I also got a nifty little wrist rest. Cool stuff.

So I'm trying to actually work like I'm supposed to. It's so hard to concentrate lately. I'm a mess. I really am. Too much stuff going on in my brain and heart.

I gotta get off the serious notes......I'm planning a trip to Nashville Easter weekend!! My friend Carrie and I may be hitting the highway and getting out of Dodge! I hope so. I need to runaway for a while (again). The last time I took a trip was two weekends ago. I visited my brother for St. Patrick's Day. I always love getting to visit him. And I do mean that! He means a lot to me.

Sorry, not full of inquisitive thoughts or silly things today really, just living.

More Pictures:

It's just one of those days!

No comments: