3.4.06

"Monday Monday, dah dah, dah dah dah dah"


Ahh, there's nothing like starting your Monday morning with a bloody nose. I think my schnauzah has just about had it. I'm still trying to get over a cold that I can't seem to kick and my nose is screaming for that Kleenex softness. I sneezed this morning and the crimson tide washed over my upper lip. It's disgusting I know, but it is what happened.

I noticed last night while I was driving home (completely on a different subject) that the tiniest things really can make me smile. I like it when you can drive the same speed as another car driving past you and when you cross under the overpass you never see the car, you just know it is there because you saw the headlights before. The wall between always blocks the car. Something about that always makes me giggle. Probably 'cause I'm a freak and now the world knows, but that's ok.

I was at church last night and when I went to sit down I saw two feet sticking out from under my pew. I bent down and peeked under to find a little red-haired boy playing with a GI Joe while he lay on his back. I whispered to him, "Hey, are you hiding?" He said, "Yeah." There was a cell phone by his side. I asked, "Is that your's?" And again he said, "Yeah." My reply, "Ok, I won't tell anyone you are here. Don't lose your phone. Bye bye." He said, "Thanks. I won't. Bye." I proceeded to sit back up and clap with the music, all the while knowing I had a little elf under my pew.

Tonight there will be wooly mammoths and sloths in my dreams! I'm going to see Ice Age 2. I think it will be fun. Dan and Brent are possibly going to accompany me to the event. Very exciting. I'll cook chicken fajitas and hopefully not poison anyone. It will be grand.

No comments: