20.4.06

One Day Can Change It All

Well, things are starting to become more clear. I say this knowing good and well that tomorrow it'll probably fuzz over again! Oh well. hehe

Easter weekend was wonderful. I had the opportunity to visit with friends, family and soon-to-be family. I was blessed to have my mom at church with me for both services, and (with no disrespect to my mom) that was a miracle in itself. I can't remember the last time I really and truly knew that my mom wanted to be a church. It was such an overwhelming feeling to have her there beside me. Now if I could just get my dad feeling better and going to church somewhere. Man, that would be awesome! It will happen.

Sunday was a day full of everything. I went to church that morning. After church I changed and headed over to Burnsville, MS to hang out with my fiance's family. It was a little awkward at first for me because: A. he isn't here; B. I don't know them that well; C. none of them really know me. It ended up being pretty cool though. I got to talk to his sister, niece, uncle and mom a bit. I just wish he could have been there with me.

I left the picnic to go to my mom's to change clothes for church. Church was great. I headed home after that. It was a full day. Fun, but full. I took lots of pictures to send them to Scott. I really need to get on that. I've had them for a little while now. I just need to send them.

Scott told me the Air Force is downsizing. Good stuff. Actually, I'm not really sure how that will affect us. I know that he may be discharged if they have to cut people. Seems strange to me that you can enlist for an amount of time, but if they decide they don't need you anymore then that's it. It makes sense though, I guess. It's just like a business. He is at the top of the list for his base in Colorado. He asked me what I thought about it all. Truly, I'm ok with whatever. If he gets out, fine. If he stays in, fine. If we live in a foreign country, fine. If we stay in the states, fine. I think the only stipulation I've given him so far is that I'm not partial to staying here. Of course, God's will is a lot stronger than mine, so we'll see what happens. Trust me, I'm praying about this one.

There's probably more, but right now my brain is too full to get everything out.


PICTURES!!
Picnic pictures. This is Scott's family picnic. The little girls in the purple skirts are his nieces. The other kids are cousins, I think. They played a little ball too while we were there. I think that is his cousin hitting the ball.

No comments: