19.5.06

Amost Two Weeks

I keep telling people it's been almost a week, but I thought about it today and it has been longer than that since I've talked to or heard from Scott. I lose track of time easily lately.

I don't know where he is, what he's doing......nothing. I haven't heard his voice since Mother's day. He tried to call me and I missed the call because I was in another room and couldn't hear my phone ring. I thought I would bust in to tears then.

I really am trying not to be super emotional. I want to keep a good attitude. It's hard though. How am I supposed to know that he is ok? I keep telling myself that he is just really busy and can't get to a computer or phone. I keep thinking that nothing is wrong and nothing has happened. It isn't really that I think he may be hurt or anything. I'm just worried about other things. He's alone there. Yeah there are plenty of people around, but how many people of faith? What scares me is what may come against him right now. I know it has been difficult for me. I just pray for him every time I think about him. I ask God to protect him, encourage him and let him know I love him.

I have so many fears about the future. It is crazy. I shouldn't worry about the future. The Bible tells me so. I guess it is just easy to let doubt whisper to you and hard to not hear the whisper in your ear.

Please pray for us.

No comments: