25.1.05

I'm a SLUG

Every been in the situation where you want to write something but nothing comes to you? That's where I've been the last couple of weeks. I've had plenty to write about, but I've been a slug and pretty much just slacked off. I do this periodically. You'll get used to it.

Anyhow, back at work again. Nothing much happening here. I've been recruiting for the college lately. I'm not that good at it. I have a problem begging people to attend a college that is the most untraditional college there is. Basically, I love the school, but it's got nothing to offer on the Coast campus except school. People coming out of high school do not want to hear that the college they are going to attend does not have sports, theatre, music, clubs or anything. It's pitiful. Hattiesburg campus has everything. I get so disappointed sometimes when I think about how active I was at Northeast and how completely unactive I've become. BLAH! Gross!

Gotta jet. I've got to get an Airborne over to Courthouse road before I miss the run.

Keep it up fellas!

2 comments:

dangermama said...

hey there girl... at our age (you being much younger), who isnt a slug? or doesnt feel like one at one time or another.... I do hope you feel better - the weekends almost here... hang in there... but glad to see that you are doing a little bit better than last week - Im rooting for you... :)

dangermama said...

quit being a slug and write sometime... its february already... :)