2.6.05

June 2nd and What a Glorious Day!

Yesterday my dad turned 53. I called him early that morning and sang "Happy Birthday" to his voice mail. So personal. Later that day he called to let me know he got the message and he was allowed to take off for the day to celebrate his birthday. Wish I could have been there. I miss home. Mainly I miss the feeling of home.

Last night I thought about everything that's going on in my life. I'm happy. I like this. Scott and I aren't sure where we will end up, but we are okay with that.

I leave Monday for Colorado. Just a few more days to go! I've been working extra hard this week to ensure that everything will be taken care of. I don't to give anyone reason to complain about my absence. Yeah.

I've got to get back to work, actually. Maybe more later.

1 comment:

dangermama said...

ah deresa, you are so lucky... dont take everything you have for granted... hope you have fun