10.8.05


I miss this face soooo much. Yeah, I'm feeling boyfriend sick. I miss him tons. I wish there was a miracle in the making. We did find out that Scott did not get the position at Keesler. We are back at square one. What's next?

Decisions to be made. I really wanna just pack my bags and head to Colorado, but after much prayer and deliberation, it looks like that won't be what I will be doing. We are still discussing options. I know we do have to keep our heads on straight about everything. I've just found a great church to get involved with and work isn't too horrendous. Things could be worse for me. I really need to finish my Master's degree. I want to save money. It would be easier for me to stay here.

Scott is looking into other positions on the Coast (there aren't really that many near here) and trying to figure out his next move. I want him to be happy. If that means that he doesn't re-enlist and that he moves here, so be it. I just want him to be smart about everything. I guess part of me has selfish reasons for wanting him to stay in. I know that he gets great benefits with the military. Retirement, I've heard, is not bad at all. I like the idea of that. Of course, there's always the opportunity to travel with the military. There are the downsides too, and for those reasons I know it is more important for him to do what will make him happy. I don't want him to worry about deployment. That's a big deal. I don't want him to hate his job. I try not to tell him my opinion too much about what he should do because I don't want to be an influence. I know I already am somewhat of an influence, otherwise he wouldn't want to be moving here to be closer. I mean, come on. I feel bad enough about that. I dunno. It's all confusing.

What I do know: I love and appreciate Scott very much. Whatever happens, we'll make it through it and we'll still be the couple we are. No matter what kind of job he has, he's my man. Money isn't everything. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.

So there, we'll get through this, right?

Aside from that, work is crazy. No one is here today. It's me and about three other people. I hate phones. They ring. GRRRRRRRRR! It doesn't help that people on the other end of the phone pause every two seconds to say, "Uhm." It tries my patience. I'm so not a desk person.

1 comment:

dangermama said...

Im glad you are thinking through things...

do you ever take a bad pic?