15.12.04

Ten, nine, eight seven........

I was going to put a post on here yesterday but discovered that at work my computer is so friggin messed up I can barely check my e-mail. Definitely a disappointment. So here I am....it's morning. Yeah, boring. I woke up and took Joe (my dog) out this morning. He was so quick this morning! Yah for my doggy!!!! Good job Joe!! I always hate standing there waiting for him to do his business and then walking home. I freeze to death when it's cold and look incredibly silly because I just woke up and my hair is flying everywhere. My eyes are always swollen and puffy in the morning too (partly because of living with an animal I'm guessing) so when I see people I look like I have snowballs for eyes and wild banchie hair. It's great.

Today is one day closer to Friday. YES!! Just two more days. I'm counting them down. I cannot wait to get out for Christmas!! I guess that is one awesome thing about working for a private university....you get outta school when they do. It's nice. I'm anxious to do nothing and hang out with my friends. There are certain people I would like to see. It's been too long.

Ok, well, I have to make this short because my iron is finally hot, gotta get ready for work (that includes fixing my wild banchie hair) and head out the door. Peace!

1 comment:

D. Wallace said...

What happened to him? When did he become "no longer with us"????? I didn't know.