20.12.04

Christmas Time's A Comin.....

There aren't many more days until Christmas. I'm glad. I'll admit that I'm not anxious about the whole "who are you spending christmas with" crap I'll have to go through once I get to Iuka, but I'm trying not to think about it just yet. Looking forward to slugburgers and friends. I would like to hunt down a few people and give them some much needed loving. Dan Marsh, you're on my list. Jared, if I can find you, you'll definitely need to be prepared for a great big hug. The Christmas spirit makes me lightheaded.

So what's the plan? Well, I'm working on cleaning my apartment and getting everything in line so I can head north for the winter. I've got to do some laundry, dishes, sweep, mop (the usual housework). Then, I've got to run some errands. Lots to do, not enough time. I'm going to try to leave early so I may take my time and not roll in the Iuka area around 1 a.m., like I am very prone to doing. I'm shooting for 1 p.m. this time. We'll see what happens. I'm thinking Christmas Eve with Mom and Joe and her rat for a boyfriend (grrrrrrr, I don't like him) and then Christmas Day with Dad and Aunt Dorothy and hopefully not his blonde disaster for a girlfriend (not very partial to her either). I know, I'm not very nice. I'm trying to grow out of it. My parents should have to grow up first though, it isn't fair. hehe, I love them anyway.

K, lots to do..........gotta jet. SMOOCH to you all!!

2 comments:

slow poke kate said...

Two questions:

Did you get to eat a slugburger?

Did you get to see Dan and give him a big kiss? (Naturally, that is what I would do)

Actually, come to think of it, I would kiss Dan before eating a slugburger.

Is the slugburger Vegetarian friendly?

Hmm...turned out to be more than two questions. ;)
Have a happy new year!!
Love,
Amanda

D. Wallace said...

Where do you people come up with these things? hehe

Nice hugs and sweet kisses from Dan. I loved every stolen moment. Yeeeeeeeeehaaawwwwww!!

No slugburger. I assure I will get one next time.

No Jared Wallin either! What's up with that?