3.5.05

3 Days and Counting!!

Eventually I'll have something more to write about than my boyfriend. It's just he's my favorite topic right now. hehe, sorry. I'm leaving for Denver in 3 days!! I'm so excited. I can't wait to touch down in Denver and tackle my boy. He has all these things planned for us to do. I can't wait to see the sights and just hang out with him. It's getting harder and harder each time I talk to him to say bye and not get upset. I know it won't be long before he's here, but it sucks big time to have to say bye and know that he's 24 hours away. Oh well.

I'm caught up at work. I've been working hard to try and stay ahead right now. This is my busy time. I have to stay with it or I'll get myself in trouble. Well, anyway, I'd better get back to work.

2 comments:

dangermama said...

well, at least you are busy, so that helps a little to keep you mind on other things, and the day to go faster...

D. Wallace said...

Yeah I like being busy at work more than just sitting around pondering the meaning of life. The day goes by much faster.